Stainless Steel polishing process
Tre P deals with the polishing process necessary after the stone grinding to achieve a better surface, because sometimes stone grinding is not enough to reach the final target of roughness (RA=0.02).
Centreless electropolishing (or fine belt grinding) is a machining process that uses fine abrasive belts to remove material from a work piece.
Stainless Steel tube finishing line with 4 pressure controlled belt-grinding stations and 4 adjustable angle buffing stations. Wet belt grinding and mirror finish buffing with automatic compound system in one pass.
Diameter 12 to 80 mm are automatically loaded from a tube loader.
Grinding and polishing to improve the finish of small, medium and large metal components, round pipes, hydraulic piston, processing before coating, etc
Inner tubes or piston rods with a good initial surface, which require an end finish of 0.02-0.06 µm Ra prior to industrial hard chroming-plating are finished with different grinding grain belts.
Multi-station systems can perform several grinding operations economically and quickly in one pass and without a belt change.
The multi-station system increases the capacity and reduces considerably the handling cost, loading robot, since several working cycles can be completed in one step.
To know more about our treatment and services, we are worldwide suppliers.
Special polishing characteristics
Special Features and Benefits:
- Pressure controlled polishing
- Easy operation with computer controlled features
- High surface qualities can be easily achieved
- Fast polishing with multi head grinding sequence
- Constant polishing results for quality and consistency
- Grinding w/o chatter marks and tearing from bonded wheel
- Low maintenance with high productivity
- Quick belt change feature for reduced down time
- No dust emission with wet grinding
- Covered stations for low noise emission
- Boost productivity